KICKSTART YOUR CAREER WITH OUR FREE, FAST TRAINING PROGRAMS IN CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE & MANUFACTURING
Skillpoint Alliance is closely following the latest developments related to COVID-19. We as a community are being hyper-vigilant at this time and following the protocols of local and national entities. With the safety of our students, instructors, and staff in mind, we have decided to modify some of our classes to be hybrid (online and limited in-person training). Tentative dates for our upcoming programs are listed below, where available. These dates are subject to change if it becomes clear that the health and safety of our students, instructors, and staff remain at risk. Our top priority is the health and safety of our community and we will continue to monitor all local, state and national health regulations and recommendations to ensure that we communicate the latest news. For information on preventive measures, go to Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- We offer free, fast training in the Skilled Trades and Manufacturing.
- We are a Texas Workforce Commission Eligible Training Provider.
- We serve residents of the Greater Austin area, including Travis, Williamson, and Hays counties (and more)
- Our programs are offered year-round — contact us or apply today!
- Electrical: Sep 27 – Oct 22
- Plumbing: Oct 25 – Nov 19
- Electrical: Nov 8 – Dec 10
- Certified Production Tech (CPT): Oct 4 – Nov 12
- Certified Production Tech (CPT): Nov 29 – Jan 21
“The people at Skillpoint showed me that regardless of who you are or where you came from, they will help you up & I’m very thankful.”
– Tom Saunders