We are proud to unveil our 2014-15 Annual Report! If you’re looking for details about our program success over the last year, look no further. Here are a few highlights:
- We continued to expand our programs, starting in Waco, and offered a record number of courses
- We provided over 15,000 hours of instruction across all programs
- We served 5,476 Texans with our programs
- We achieved a Gateway graduation rate of 89%
- We empowered 200 Austinites with computer proficiency skills
- We helped 400 students get excited about STEM during our summer camps
We want to say thank you. The success we enjoyed in 2014 and 2015 is due to the hard work of our participants, staff, leadership, board, and partners. We believe in the futures of our participants and we cannot wait to meet those awaiting us in 2016.